This course offers not only an intellectual and practical understanding of Mindfulness in it's full potential, but also offers the core foundation for any personal or spiritual development.
The course is designed and developed by psychologists and experts in the field of Mindfulness specifically in MBSR designed by Jon Kabat Zinn.
With only 4 students per course we can not only create an intimate space but also to be able to customise and personalised content or additional material to facilitate each participant.
- Course includes 120 page workbook!! + Access to an online student zone with extra material, videos, meditations, books summaries in the area and a summary for each module. Monthly gatherings and Facebook private group
- ONLY 4 students per class. 2 hours once a week.
- Your investment: €340 (payment options available on request)
The "Practical Mindfulness" course is designed to provide the opportunity to devote attention to the processes that underlie mindfulness and explore scientific findings related to mindfulness. This training is different from other programs in many respects by providing participants a better, more complete understanding of mindfulness.
Mindfulness is a lot more than a strategy to manage difficult situations. It is a way to cultivate a more balanced relationship to oneself in relation to the realities of life. Mindfulness can better be understood as a way of being and living rather than a tactic or strategy for life. It entails many different facets and elements. By choosing one specific element of mindfulness to study and practice on a weekly basis, we hope that over time you will experience an in depth understanding of the fulsome nature of mindfulness.
Is this course for me?
This course is for anybody who wants to take responsibility of their own destiny and explore a more holistic way to integrate and balance all aspects of life. Mindfulness is a powerful tool that can alleviate the effects of depression, anxiety, stress and should be part of our mental health toolkit. This course will give you the tools to start your own journey and also help you support friends and family in the process.
- One deep-dive into a specific element of mindfulness per session
- Integrating information and practice with scientific evidence and insights
- Detailed explanations covering the reasons for certain practices
- small practices that aim to increase the integration of mindfulness into daily life
- Examining mindfulness in the broader context of life and how we perceive things
- Understanding the foundation of processes that mindfulness rest upon
- Weekly presentations
- Inspirational quotes
- Book Summaries
The course is structured in 8 modules covering the different elements of mindfulness:
Attention & The Now, Automaticity, Judgement, Acceptance, Goals, Compassion, The Ego and Integration.
Each module or class includes practical exercises to do in class and at home, visualisations and meditations.
This course will provide useful insights and practices for a more mindful life!